A Heat Recovery Steam Gernerator (HRSG) unit is an energy recovery boiler that recovers heat from the hot gas steam with potetial high energy content of the Gas turbines or incinerator system.
The recovered steam will be used in Production Process ( low pressure) or Power Generation ( high pressure)
- Calculation & Design : According to ASME and TCVN
- Fabrication : According to ASME and TCVN
- Evaporation Capacity : ( 10,000-200,000) kg/h
- Steam Working Pressure : up to 100 bar(g)
- Steam Working Temperature : up to 5000C